Wednesday 8 February 2012

Changes

Once I had gathered audience feedback from fellow classmates I read through the feedback and decided what I am going to change in my video. The main suggestion for my video was to get a range of shots at night. I decided to take this feedback on board and film some of the shots at night and I also decided to film at a different location which was also suggested in the feedback. Another suggestion was that I cut some of the walking scenes down in length and integrate some of the night shots into this as well as using more band shots to make the video more interesting. Therefore the main changes that I will make are:


  • To film and add shots of the protagonist walking at night into my video
  • Film at another location to add a variety of location and setting to the video
  • Use a wider variety of camera angles/shots to make my video more interesting
  • Cut some of the current shots of the protagonist walking and add a better range of shots in place of this
  • Use more shots of the band in my video to portray the key element of an indie rock music video

No comments:

Post a Comment