Thursday 10 November 2011

Initial Ideas

When planning my ideas for this project i had a number of initial ideas with some not being at all and others featuring heavily in my video. This post will portray some of these ideas and explain either why they were used or why they were rejected.

Throughout the planning of my music video I have stuck to the idea of numerous shots of the band playing the song in a room on their own performing. This will include a range of camera shots and angles with lip syncing also used on numerous occasions. This will be of the drummer, guitarist and of course the lead singer of the band.

I was the planning the ideas to go along side these shots of the band that would tie in as the narrative. The main narrative which I decided upon using was the protagonist walking or wandering to tie in with the name of the song and to show that the protagonist is lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment