Sunday 18 March 2012

Rejected Shots

This post will shows some or the shots that I had filmed but decided not to put into my video. I will also briefly explain these shots with the reasons that I rejected them.

The two shots below shows a shot that I rejected of the protagonist walking out of his front door. The reason I rejected this shot is because there was already shots of the protagonist walking out of the door and I had better angles of this so therefore I did not use this particular angle.










The shots that are shown below were also shots that i did not use in my video. I video this type of shot of the feet walking on a range of surfaces and put the best ones into my video. These two shots were not as good quality wise and also due to the height of the camera when compared to the other shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment